ASSISTANT NATIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FOR FINANCE
The ANED-Finance assists the NED (National Executive Director) in the coordination and supervision of financial management (such as but not limited to budget administration, financial reports, accounting and recording of GSP’s financial transactions, etc.), and development of all aspects of the income-generating projects of the GSP. Also, provides analysis and recommendations to the management to improve efficiency as it relates to GSP finances and income generation/development.
- Female, preferably with Girl Scouting background
- Graduate of BS Accountancy with CPA License
- Must have minimum 3 years of solid experience in financial management
- Must be good with figures/numbers, and in dealing with complex analysis, as well as a sound grasp of financial systems and procedures.
- Must be well-versed with all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Must be creative in developing solutions to management challenges, and is able to quickly develop comprehensive/systematic solutions to these challenges.
- Creative thinker and problem-solver who is able to manage multiple tasks or initiatives
- Analytical, and able to recognize patterns and identify trends necessary to recommend solutions
- Highly dependable, persevering, service oriented and able to relate well with people.
- Must be organized, dynamic, matured and self-driven individual
- Can work under pressure & willing to work long hours
- Excellent in oral and written communication
- Proficient with PC and software including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.
REGIONAL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Western Mindanao Regional Office (Zamboanga City)
This will become vacant on May 13, 2018 due to the retirement of the present Regional Executive Director, Mrs. Tita G. Alvarez.
- University degree, preferably with MA units or postgraduate studies
- General : At least three (3) years in managerial capacity
- Specialization : At least three (3) years experience in Girl Scouting
- Knowledgeable of the Girl Scout Program, strong leadership and managerial skills, results oriented, innovative, very good oral and written communication skills, computer literate
- Responsible for the implementation of the National Plan of Work and supervision in the application of the Girl Scout development of objectives, principles and policies to both the regional and council levels.
RESIDENT MANAGER (NEW BUILDING)
- Graduate of 4-year course (preferably Hotel Management, Business Administration, Marketing or any related course)
- Female and with pleasing personality
- Can work with minimum supervision
- With relevant working experience and willing to live on-site
- Preferably Single and with Girl Scouting background
- Good oral and written communications
- Computer literate preferably: proficiency on MS Office applications, etc.
- Responsible in the day-to-day operations of the GSP New Building Dormitory.
- To develop marketing and public relations campaign to encourage Girl Scouts and Non-Girl Scouts (individual/groups) to patronize the GSP Dormitory.
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (M.I.S.)
- BS Computer Engineering/Science graduate or any related IT course
- Minimum one year work experience in PC Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Extensive knowledge in DOS, Windows and Server applications, and N-Computing Technology
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, a team player with strong work ethics
- Repairs and maintains IT equipment or peripheral devices
- Sets up hardware and install necessary software and drivers
- Troubleshoots hardware and software issues/failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Determines and installs appropriate security measures
- Manages security options and software in computers to maintain privacy and protection from virus and malware attacks
- Provides technical support on-site or via phone or email in other branch offices
- Keeps records of trouble shooting repairs and fixes
- Submits monthly analysis and/or project status report
- Performs special assignments as needed.
C L E R K (Office of the Internal Auditor)
- Graduate of B.S. Accountancy (CPA License is an advantage)
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Can work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Preferably with work experience as a Bookkeeper
- Good in written and oral communications
- Proficiency on MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.)
MAINTENANCE STAFF / ELECTRICIAN
(GENERAL SERVICES DIVISION)
- At least High School graduate with relevant work experience e.g. Building Maintenance, Electrical Installation, Lay-out Troubleshooting, Carpentry, Masonry
- With knowledge on Sound System operation
- Can work with minimal supervision and willing to work overtime
- Dependable, hardworking, service oriented and able to relate well with people.
- Replacement of defective electrical fixtures/fitting.
- Repair of leaking pipes/faucets etc.
Interested applicants are requested to submit the following,
in person or through e-mail:
(1) Application letter
(2) Resume with recent photo
(3) Transcript of Records
GIRL SCOUTS OF THE PHILIPPINES
Personnel and Legal Services Division
901 Padre Faura Street, Ermita, Manila
E-mail address : email@example.com
* Deadline of application is on January 3, 2018*